Inspired by Paul Cezanne's Mont Sainte-Victoire, Hope Jung has created a simple yet stunning look using Light Elegance's new collection, The Artist. We hope you're inspired to create your own masterpiece!
Mont Sainte-Victoire, Paul Cezanne
1. Apply Take It Easel color gel for your neutral base.
2. Using your Block Brush, apply thick blocks of the LE Color Gels Bare Canvas, Pencils & Paintbrushes and Stroke of Genius randomly on the nail.
3. For a pop of color, add smaller sections of Do The Van Go-Go color gel.
4. With your Lil’ Fluff Brush, drag the colors down to blend. (Make sure to clean your brush between each motion)
5. Using your Stripy Brush, pull thin lines of the individual colors for a more dramatic look.
6. Finish with Super Shiny or Flat Matte Top Coat for a more artistic effect.